Our accommodation is scattered around a large communal area where everyone gathers after the days diving. Enjoy a couple of drinks and snacks/light meals (burgers, toasted sandwiches, snack baskets, salads and pizza’s) from our well stocked bar and take away while soaking up the sun’s rays around the pool. Everyone can enjoy listening to diving tales from freshly qualified Open Water divers and seasoned veterans.
Coral Divers is able to provide you with a range of different accommodation types from Safari Tents to Ensuite Cabins.
All accommodation is serviced on a daily basis by housekeeping. Check in time is 2pm (no early arrivals are permitted) and check out time is 11am (no late check out’s are permitted) All our accommodation sleeps two persons per tent / cabin. We have three family ensuite cabins and they have one double bed and one single bed that can sleep two adults and one child.
Safari TentsThis is the most cost effective option for accommodation. Each tent is equipped with two single beds and an electric light. (There are no plug points in the tents) You are required to bring along your own linen (Sheet, Duvet and Pillows). The tents are all under a permanent roof for protection from the rain and sun. The safari tents use the communal KZN Wildlife Ablutions.
This is a standard log cabin with two single beds, all linen and mosquito nets.
There are lights and plug points in these cabins.
The standard cabin uses the communal KZN Wildlife Ablutions.
Standard cabins and Safari Tents do not have private bathrooms. Customers are required to use the communal KZN Wildlife ablutions. These ablutions are serviced daily and consist of 3 toilets, 2 showers and a bath (The bath is only in the ladies and you will need to bring your own plug) There is hot and cold running water.
Standard Cabins with Private Bathrooms
This is a standard log cabin with two single beds, all linen, bath towels and mosquito nets. There are lights, fans and plug points in these cabins.
There is a private bathroom attached to the back of the cabin with a shower, toilet and basin.
You walk out your front door down a decking on the side of the cabin where there is another door leading to your private bathroom Ablutions.
Accommodation for the discerning diver! This is an Ensuite Cabin with either, two single beds or one double bed, all linen, bath towels, fans and mosquito nets
(Please note: 2 family Ensuite cabins have air-conditioners).
There are lights and plug points in these cabins. These beautiful cabins are substantially larger with ensuite bathrooms with a shower, toilet and basin.
These cabins have their own private deck where you can relax in comfortable lounger chairs after a day of diving.blutions.
All accommodation is serviced on a daily basis by housekeeping.
Check in time: 14h00 - Check out time: 11h00
All accommodation sleeps 2 persons per tent / cabin.
Standard cabins and Safari tents do not have private bathrooms. Customers are required to use the communal ablutions. These ablutions are serviced daily and consist of 3 toilets, 2 showers and a bath. There is hot and cold running water, there are no plug points available.
All cabins have linen provided (Sheets, Pillows, Duvets and Mosquito Nets.)
Cabins with bathrooms have a toilet, basin and a shower.
All cabins have electricity with plug points.
KEY DEPOSIT: A refundable deposit of R50.00 will be charged per cabin
Tents have two single beds and a light. There are no plug points in tents. Customers are required to provide their own linen.
Linen can be hired for a refundable deposit of R100.00 per person.
In addition to our well stocked bar and take away Coral Divers can provide you with an excellent catering service for the duration of your stay. This means you can just sit back and enjoy the back-to-nature experience while our home cooked meals recharge your batteries.
Breakfast and dinner are a buffet and can be taken per meal or as a dinner and breakfast package.
The menu changes every day and the kitchen staff will make sure you enjoy your meal. We can cater for any dietary requirements by prior arrangement.
We also have a lovely undercover braai area in the boma. Let the reception know you wish to braai and they will light the fires for you.
Tea and Coffee is available to all Coral Divers residents throughout the day.
- The reception is open from 7am to 9:30pm daily, however the accounts department is only available from 7am to 3:30pm
- Your cell phone and rechargeable camera batteries can be charged at reception. Please provide a charger and note that all items are left at your own risk.
- There is a swimming pool for guests in front of the veranda.
- Towels can be obtained from the reception upon receipt of a refundable deposit.
- Coral Divers has full self catering facilities for self catered guests and 70 personalised storage fridges. Please bring your own fridge locks ( Long Paddock size 32mm) . Cutlery and crockery are provided in the kitchen. Self catered that would like to take our catered option can book for dinner before 12pm on the day you require dinner and the previous day you require breakfast. Prices are available at reception.
- A fire is lit on request in the boma braai area at 5:30pm.
- Catered guests can expect a full buffet in the morning and the evening. Breakfast is served from 6:30am until 10:30am and dinner is served from 6:30pm until 8:30pm.
- Takeaways are available from 7am to 8pm and can be ordered from the bar.
- The Coral Divers facilities include a communal pool deck and dining area, fully licensed bar, and TV room with DSTV.
- A free shuttle service is available for all Coral Divers guests to and from the beach. It will leave from the pool deck 45 minutes before each launch and return after your dive.