- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All charges at Coral Divers include 14% VAT (Value Added Tax). (The VAT items are listed in the Invoice Details section and non-VAT items in the Other Fees section.
- A single supplement accommodation fee is applicable during the high season. This will be charged at 50% of the self catered accommodation rate.
- Please ensure your proforma invoice details (arrival and departure dates, number of persons etc.) are correct to avoid problems on arrival.
Charges are payable at the 1st gate upon arrival for entry into the iSimangaliso Wetlands Park. The once-off fees are currently R40 per adult or R35 per child plus a R5 community levy per person. Vehicle charges are R55 for vehicles holding 1-5 persons (e.g. 4 door car) - charges increase for larger capacity vehicles. Guests staying overnight will also be charged R7 per person per night at this point. Gates are open 24 hours a day. This allows access in and out of the park.
At the 2nd gate, fill out a Coral Divers form. This indicates that you will be staying in our camp. The R95 (Low Season) or R120 (High Season) rate per person per night (KZN Wildlife fees) will be included on your invoice. We accept this payment on behalf of KZN Wildlife.
Be sure to bring all forms provided by the KZN Wildlife on arrival, to our receptionist who will issue your gate exit pass.
Children aged 3 and under are free of charge. This includes the accommodation (staying with parents), KZN fees and catering.
Children aged between 4 and 12 years of age will be charged at 50% the adult rate for accommodation, KZN fees and catering.
Parents that require their child to be accommodated in their cabin/tent are required to bring a mattress and bedding for the child. We do not charge for children 12 and under where the parents supply the mattress and linen.
- A minimum of 3 nights are required to make a booking in the high seasons.
- Each cabin/tent must have at least one diver, and that diver must do at least the same number of dives as the nights they will be staying. (Example, 3 nights = 1 x diver doing a minimum of 3 dives)
- Balance payment required 14 days prior to arrival. If we have not received your full payment we will assume you no longer require the booking and will therefore cancel the booking.
All of the activities in and around the surrounding area are out-sourced such as quad biking, deep sea fishing, snorkelling, micro lighting, walks around the area, trips to the lakes etc. They can however be booked on behalf of guests at the Coral Divers activities counter located next to the bar.
Rates and activities will be supplied on request.
- iSimangaliso do not allow any form of motorbike (road/off road/quad bike) into the park. You will be required to make alternative arrangements if your mode of transport is on a motorbike.
- Only 4x4 vehicles may drive onto the beach however they may not park in the launch site. All other vehicles must park in the beach parking area. If you are making use of your own transport and not using the courtesy shuttle then you will need to be on the beach 30 minutes prior to your launch.
- The Silversands shop is the only convenience store located within the park. It is situated opposite the fuel pumps near the KZN Wildlife reception. It is open from 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday and from 8am – 1pm on Sundays.
- The nearest bank is Capitec Bank in Mbazwana. There are a variety of banks available in Hluhluwe.
- Dr Okesola is a GP whose rooms are located in Mbazwana. He may be reached on 035 571 0056.
- Mseleni Hospital is 45 minutes from Sodwana and the number there is 035 574 1004.